CDL’s annual Plain Talk about Literacy and Learning Institute brings together the who’s who of literacy experts, researchers, and practitioners to provide educators with the latest research and teaching strategies that increase student achievement. Approximately 1,400 professional educators will be attending the Plain Talk about Literacy and Learning Institute March 13 – 15, 2017 at the Hilton Riverside Hotel located in New Orleans.
- Attendees include superintendents, state and district office administrators, principals, teacher leaders and coaches, and technical assistance providers.
- Booths are strategically placed in high traffic areas, interspersed within the hallways feeding into the Institute sessions.
- A geographical snapshot of the last three Plain Talk Institutes shows attendees hailing from 49 states and Canada, with a dash from England and Australia.
- 100% of Institute attendees visit the exhibitor booths.
- 95% of Institute attendees report that they leave with knowledge, strategies, and tactics they will apply.
Exhibit and Advertising Opportunities
Vendors participating in Plain Talk about Literacy and Learning Institutes have been very pleased with the experience, and most return year after year. Our goal is for exhibitors to find the Institute to be a profitable experience in terms of contacts and business generated. We make every effort to support and encourage face-to-face contact between exhibitors and attendees throughout the duration of the event. We offer events in the exhibit area and strategically place exhibits in high traffic areas.
Because of space limitations, our offering of exhibit booths is very limited. Booths will be assigned on a first come basis.
Email or call the Center for Development and Learning (CDL) at email@example.com or
504-840-9786 for additional information.