All events related to the Institute will be held at:
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Two Poydras Street | New Orleans, LA 70130
Reservations: Click here to book your room for Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning 2019.
Group Rate: $209 per night: Select “Attendee” from the drop down menu.
Gov’t Rate: $173 per night: Select “Government” from the drop down menu. (Limited number of rooms available at the rate. This is the current rate which is subject to change.)
- Above rates are plus applicable taxes, currently 15.75% plus $3.00 per room, per night.
- Rates valid for Single/Double rooms.
- 50% off overnight self-parking for attendees that reserve rooms in the hotel block and park in the Hilton’s Self Parking garage.
- Complimentary basic Internet in sleeping rooms using Wi-Fi code provided at check in.
- Complimentary health club access for attendees.
Room block will be held until January 8, 2019. After this date, rooms will be available at these rates based on hotel availability. A 72-hour cancellation fee may apply.
About The Center for Development and Learning
Founded in 1992, the Center for Development and Learning (CDL) specializes in the development and dissemination of leading edge research, knowledge, and best practices from multiple disciplines that impact teaching and learning. CDL’s mission is to improve the life chances of all children, especially those at high risk, by increasing school success. CDL’s federal identification number is 72-1221356.
Email or call the Center for Development and Learning (CDL) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-840-9786 for additional information.