All events related to the Institute will be held at:
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Two Poydras Street | New Orleans, LA 70130
Click or copy and paste the links below to reserve your room(s):
Group Rate: $205 per night. Select “Attendee” from the drop down menu.
Gov’t Rate: $156 per night. Select “Government from the drop down menu. (Limited number of rooms available at the rate. Rate subject to change.)
Reservations can also be made by calling 1-504-584-3959. Please mention Center for Development and Learning when calling.
- Above rates are plus applicable taxes, currently 14.75% plus $3.00 per room per night.
- Rates valid for Single/Double rooms.
- 50% off overnight self-parking for attendees that reserve rooms in the hotel block and park in the Hilton’s Self Parking garage.
- Complimentary basic internet in sleeping rooms using WiFi code provided at check in.
- Room block will be held until February 18, 2017. After this date, rooms will be available at these rates based on hotel availability. A 72-hour cancellation fee may apply.
About The Center for Development and Learning
Founded in 1992, the Center for Development and Learning (CDL) specializes in the development and dissemination of leading edge research, knowledge, and best practices from multiple disciplines that impact teaching and learning. CDL’s mission is to improve the life chances of all children, especially those at high risk, by increasing school success. CDL’s federal identification number is 72-1221356.
Email or call the Center for Development and Learning (CDL) at email@example.com or 504-840-9786 for additional information.