Exhibitor and Advertising Opportunities
Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning® is going virtual in 2021!
CDL’s annual Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning® Institute brings together a who’s who of literacy experts, researchers, and practitioners to provide educators with the latest research and teaching strategies that increase student achievement. CDL is proud to offer exhibitor opportunities to participating individuals and organizations.
- Attendees include superintendents, state and district office administrators, principals, teacher leaders and coaches, and technical assistance providers (average Plain Talk attendance is 1,500).
- A geographical snapshot of the last three Plain Talk Institutes shows attendees hailing from 49 states and Canada, with a dash from England and Australia.
- 95% of Institute attendees report that they leave with knowledge, strategies, and tactics they will apply.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Exhibitor and Advertising opportunities.
Click here for the 2021 Sponsor and Exhibitor Packet.
Becoming a virtual partner for Plain Talk Virtual has many great benefits including:
- The ability to connect directly with educational professionals from all over the globe. Providing a cost-effective virtual experience that is rich in content, requires no travel, and offers several opportunities for meaningful engagement will boost attendance, and the format and flexibility of scheduling will make it easier for decision makers to participate.
- Two hours of dedicated Exhibitor Session time. Engage with attendees through meaningful Exhibitor Sessions during these dedicated times. Exhibitor Sessions will be highlighted in the official conference program.
- Replicate the interactions of the traditional exhibitor hall. Participants can request appointments, learn more about products and services, and access information the entire duration of the event, helping you to make individual connections. Attendees share their contact information with you to access your content in your exhibitor booth.
- Longer shelf life. Attendees will have the ability to replay content later and repeatedly.
“I have been teaching over 25 years and have attended– Jennifer Fulton
many conferences and trainings. This, by far, was the best ever!
From the organization of the whole event, the friendly and
informative people on the phone and emails, the great hotel to
the top-notch presenters, it was superior!! If at all possible,
I will sure plan on attending in the future.”