All Institute sessions will be held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130
- Click here to reserve or call 1-800-774-1500 and reference the Center for Development and Learning or CDL as the group code.
- $212 per night plus taxes and fees (currently 15.2% and $3.00 occupancy fee per night) for single/double occupancy. Additional $30 per person will be charged if more than 2 people occupy the room.
- The room block is available through Friday, January 10, 2020.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Complimentary in-room basic internet for attendees.
- Complimentary health club use for all attendees registered in the hotel (excludes classes and court fees).
- Discounted self-parking or $20 per night (plus tax) for overnight guests.
- Discounted daily parking rate of $10 per day in the self-parking garage (between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM).
It’s all about location in New Orleans and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside places you at the center of it all. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi, guests can watch the ships come sailing in or dive into the city life just steps away. Grab a beignet, listen to live jazz, ride a streetcar, or hop into a parade, you never know what you’ll experience in the vibrant culture and excitement of New Orleans just outside your front door.
About The Center for Development and Learning
Founded in 1992, the Center for Development and Learning (CDL) specializes in the development and dissemination of leading edge research, knowledge, and best practices from multiple disciplines that impact teaching and learning. CDL’s mission is to improve the life chances of all children, especially those at high risk, by increasing school success. CDL’s federal identification number is 72-1221356.
Email or call the Center for Development and Learning (CDL) at email@example.com or 504-840-9786 for additional information.