Register for Plain Talk 2021
February 8-10, 2021
*Register 5 or more people at the same time, and receive a discount of $30.00 for all people in the registered group. Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks.
if you register before 10/4/20
if you register between 10/4/20 and 2/1/21
All Institute sessions will be held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Two Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70130. Click below to reserve or call 1-800-774-1500 and reference the Center for Development and Learning or CDL as the group code.
- $214 per night plus taxes and fees (currently 15.2% and $3.00 occupancy fee per night) for single/double occupancy. An additional $30 per person will be charged if more than 2 people occupy the room.
- The room block is available through Friday, January 15, 2021.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Complimentary in-room basic internet for attendees.
- Complimentary health club use for all attendees registered in the hotel (excludes classes and court fees).
- Discounted self-parking or $20 per night (plus tax) for overnight guests.
- Discounted daily parking rate of $10 per day in the self-parking garage (between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM).
Cancellation, Substitution and Refund Process
If you cancel after February 1, 2021, no refund will be issued. If your payment is still outstanding, you will still be responsible for full payment of your registration fee(s). No refunds will be issued for no shows.
If you are no longer able to attend the Institute, substitutions may be made in lieu of cancellation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to substitute and we will reply with at request for specific information. Once the substitution is complete, the new registrant will receive a confirmation email.
Registration cancellations must be received in writing via email@example.com on or before February 1, 2021. If payment was made, CDL will process your refund less a $100 processing fee for each registration within four (4) weeks following the Institute. If payment is outstanding when cancellation occurs, you will be invoiced $100 for each registration that was cancelled.
Registration fees include registration materials, continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments. If you require ADA accommodations or have a medical condition that requires a special diet, please contact CDL at least 2 weeks prior to the event date so that requested arrangements can be made.